A summer adventure trip in Oregon is one of the best ways to enjoy nature. With so many remote areas in the state, it is essential that your vehicle has the repairs and checks it needs, so you don’t get stranded. Whether you prefer the remote beaches of Oregon or hiking the peaks, having a reliable vehicle is necessary for your trips around the state to go well.
- Get your vehicle checked for any repairs it needs this summer.
- Invest in tires that are good in the mud, sand, and rain. While we only have to deal with major snow every once in a while in Oregon, good tires are still necessary to combat rainy weather and getting stuck in the mud.
- Change your windshield wipers every season so you can see well if there is a storm and you are driving.
- Have warning lights on your dashboard checked before you take a trip.
- If you are going to be off-roading a lot, it is crucial that your shocks and suspension are in good working order. Have them checked and repaired this summer so you can make it to all the areas you want to go.
- Have your fluids checked and your filters changed this summer, so everything is fresh and ready to work hard to get you to your destination.
- Make sure you take your vehicle to a garage that specializes in repairs for your specific vehicle. Having a team that knows your car can take less time, cost less, and give you the confidence you need to drive your vehicle to your next adventure destination.
- Keep your paperwork for repairs organized and handy if you need to have something worked on that is under warranty.
- Focus on the warning lights on your dash as you drive to your next adventure location and get them checked as soon as they come on.
Siskiyou Import Services is available for auto repairs on imported cars. Whether you own a Saab or a Honda, we can make sure that it is ready to get you where you need to go in Oregon. Stop by for a free visual check if you are in the Ashland area.