Frequently Asked Questions
- What credentials do the technicians have? Our technicians receive regular training throughout the year. Our lead tech is an ASE master tech and our other techs are working on their certifications as well.
- Does your garage specialize in repairs on a certain type of car? At Siskiyou Imports we specialize in import cars with emphasis on Toyota, VW/Audi, and Subaru. We work on most other import cars, too, like Nissan, Honda, Volvo, and many others.
- Will I have the option to choose either new or used parts? No, at Siskiyou Imports we pride ourselves on quality so we don’t install used parts unless no other options are available. Occasionally, the integrity of the repair would not be compromised by using a used part. In those instances, the option to use a used part is presented to the customer.
- Does your shop specialize in a particular type of repair like brakes or transmission work? No we don’t specialize in one repair over another. We do everything from brakes to timing belt replacement to computer diagnosis to oil changes and interior accessory repair. We can fix A.C., the heater, power windows, shocks, and even the power antenna that broke in the car wash.
- Will you provide an itemized invoice and an explanation of the repairs to my car? Yes, we use a very easy to understand invoicing system common to repair shops and we will go over the repairs with you line by line. We want you to know exactly what you are paying for.
- Do you provide customer references? We are sometimes asked if we can provide customer references and of course we would never give out your or any other customer’s personal information but we invite people to read about us on review sites such as Google, Yelp, and Demandforce.